We welcome you to browse our web site and enquire further if you have an interest in any of the products offered or if you just have related questions.
What Is an Independent Agency
An Independent Agency is not bound or contracted to any single Insuring Company or Entity. The advantage of Independence is that it allows a broader range of products from many different Insurers small and large. This also allows us to place coverage for almost any risk within reason, we rarely have to turn down a client needing insurance. We typically can provide Placement and Servicing through 12 to 18 different programs offered by various carriers at any given time. A disadvantage is that they will not offer some carriers who prefer to operate only though exclusive captured agents.
Our Pledges are the following:
- We will never try to oversell your needs
- We will never treat a customer like just another number
- We never outsource our Customer Service to a foreign land, All our people are located in The USA
- We always strive to provide accurate honest answers to your questions
- We know that we can’t possibly know everything. We tell you if we don’t have an answer for your specific question and if possible direct you to a resource that can help
- Our commitment to customer service and honest relevant disclosure to the insuring public is Foremost in our operations mandate
- Like any good Agency we strive to offer our clients Quality products with a range to fit most Property and casualty insurance needs We do however realize that we may not always be able to meet all potential needs.